Alive Collaboration Canvas Feature
By a canvas function, you draw a brief image on a screen and can share it with all member users.
1. You can draw a pen, a line marker, a letter on a screen.
Using a pen, a line marker, the drawing of the letter, you can fill in a memo and an explanatory note on a screen.
(1) Click a "Canvas" button and start the drawing on the screen.
"Canvas dialog box" is displayed.
(2) With a pen, you pull a line of the freehand on a screen.
A line according to mouse pointer is drawn when you drag it while clicking a mouse.
You can change the color of the pen, the thickness of the pen.
(2) With a line marker, you pull a line of a line marker on a screen.
A line can attract only a horizontal direction when you drag it while clicking a mouse.
You can change the color of the marker, the thickness of the marker, marker width.
(3) Using letter drawing, you draw any letter on a screen.
The letter which you input into the position is drawn when you click it over a screen after having input a letter.
You can change the color of the letter, the deepness of the letter, the size of the letter.
(4) You can delete the drawing in quadrangular form.
The position becomes the blank in a quadrangle when you click it over a screen.
You can change quadrangular size to make a blank.
(5) You can cancel processing before one.
You cancel processing just before that when you click a button. You can sail it up one after another by clicking it repeatedly.
2. You can share the image which you made with the member users.
You can share the image which you made with all member users displaying a page now.
(1) Click a "Send" button to share an image with all the member users.
(2) The image which you made is displayed on the screen of other member users.
(3) Other members add drawing on a screen and can transmit it.
2. The image can save a file and read if from the file.
You store the image which painted pictures and can read it later.
(1) Click a "Save" button and store an image.
Click a "Save" button in the Save dialog box of the browser and save it in any place.
(2) Click a "Load" button and begin to read the image which you stored.
Click a "Browse" button.
Choose the picture file which you saved and then click an "Open" button.
Click a "Upload" button.
The image which you stored is begun to read.
< Attention >
- You can't use the function except Chet during when "Canvas dialog box" is displaying.
In addition, all links on the screen becomes disable, too. Those are restored when you close "Ccanvas dialog box".
- The image which other members have received are not displayed at the same position exactly, if the width(pixel) and height(pixel)
of the browser are not as same as those of the forwarding side.
- The image which you have loaded are not displayed at the same position exactly, if the width (pixel) and height (pixel) of the
browser are not as same as those which you saved the image with.
- The indication on the screen may change with initial state when you close "Canvas dialog box".
It is restored when you open up "Canvas dialog box" again or you do the re-reading of the browser.